Home Roof Leak Repair
Vancouver WA | Ridgefield WA | Camas WA | Morton WA | Cinebar WA | Toledo WA | Mossyrock WA | Onalaska WA
No one like to see the dreaded signs of a leaking roof. A leaking roof is not only frustrating to deal with but it can also cause extensive damage to your home therefore it is essential to have any leaks repaired immediately by a trusted roof repair company. At Master Roofing, Inc. we are here to help with any roofing needs 7 days a week to repair any leaks as quickly as possible!
Causes of a Leaky Roof
It is important to understand what can cause a leaky roof and to watch for any signs of water entering your home. Water coming through your roof can cause significant damage to your home and create the need for costly repairs. Some of the most common causes of a leaking roof include:
- The roof has reached the end of its life: All roofs have a lifespan. As your roof reaches the end of its life it will begin to deteriorate and allow water to pass through.
- Fallen tree limb: If you have tree limbs hanging over your roof it is important to trim them back. Falling tree limbs can cause minor to significant damage to your roof.
- High winds: Wind storms can damage your roof and push water into your home. High winds can also cause tree limbs or debris to land on your roof causing damage.
- Vent, skylight. chimney flashing leaking: The areas where another object meets the roof material is a natural weak point. If the flashing between this object and the roof deteriorates, fails or moves water can seep into your home.
- Ice or snow on the roof: Ice and snow can be very damaging to a roof. As ice freezes and expands it can damage the roofing materials or can build dams that do not let water drain from the roof. Heavy snow on top of a roof can also create damage that leads to leaks.
- Low-grade materials: If the company that installed your roof used inferior materials, these materials can deteriorate quickly and cause leaks.
- Poor installation: If your roof was not built or repaired correctly there may be weak points where water is able to penetrate the roofing materials.
Need an Estimate? Request a Callback
Damage Caused by Leaking Roof
Many home repairs can be put off for another day but a damaged or leaking roof should be repaired immediately. A leaking roof can wreak havoc on a home damaging your home and causing possibly thousands in damage. If a leak is not repaired quickly it can lead to:
- Stained and damaged walls
- Damaged to insulation
- Staining and damage to ceilings
- Rotting wood leading to structural damage
- Damage to flooring
- Destroyed belongings
Leaky Roof Repair
No matter what the cause, having a leaking roof is stressful for any homeowner. If you suspect you have a leak in your roof, call the experts at Master Roofing. We have been serving Vancouver, WA, and all of Clark County since 1997 and are known for our reputation of unmatched quality and customer satisfaction. If you have a leaky roof, contact Master Roofing, Inc today for a free quote!
Home Roof Leak Repair in Vancouver WA and Battle Ground WA
Serving Clients in Clark County Washington